The Spice was finally unveiled their new flagship Android Smartphone Stellar Pinnacle Pro Mi-535 after a long break. This handset is coming with large 5.3-inch IPS touch screen display with low 960 × 540 pixel resolution. It is powered with 1.2 GHz Quad core processor and latest Android 4.2 operating system, which is impressive in 14k price range.
Stellar Pinnacle Pro Mi-535 offers 1080p Full HD video playback, Full HD video recording and 8 MP auto focus camera with dual LED Flash. The handset also features 5 MP Wide Angle Auto focus front-facing shooter, that makes the handset a powerful mini digital camera algorithm.
The Stellar Pinnacle Pro Mi-535 has a 2550mAh battery, which offers two days complete battery back-up in normal mode. This is not the end, the phone is also loaded with many sensors: Magnetic Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Gyro Sensor, G-Sensor and Proximity Sensor.
Spice Stellar Pinnacle Pro Mi-535 Features and Specifications
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with Dual Standby
- 5.3-inch IPS Touch Screen Display / 960 × 540 pixels resolution
- Android 4.2 Operating System
- 1.2 GHz Quad-Core Processor
- 8MP Auto Focus Camera (Dual LED Flash) / 5MP Wide Angle AF Front Shooter
- 1080p Full HD video playback / Full HD Video Recording
- 1GB RAM / 16GB internal memory / 32GB Expandable
- Connectivity: 3G/HSPA, USB On-The-Go, GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0
- Powerful 2550mAh Battery
- Price: Rs. 14,990, available on last week of April 2013
The Spice Stellar Pinnacle Pro Mi-535 offers Intelligent Answer, Flip to Mute, Direct Call, Hi Connect, Gesture Screen Lock, Power Saving Mode and Boot Acceleration Feature. The handset will be available on last week of April 2013 from major Indian Retailers.