When thinking about a Smartphone under the budget category we may end up with Nokia Lumia 520 or Samsung Galaxy S Duos. Both are good in their platform (Windows and Android) but must say Lumia 520 should be given more priority than another, do you know why? You will get the answer by reading the pros and cons of Samsung Galaxy S Duos which got from 6 CERTIFIED BUYERS.
Pros and Cons Of Samsung Galaxy S Duos
Most buyers are not satisfied with the performance of the handset, they confirm that it’s better to buy Chinese brand rather than this.
- Value for money (by considering top brands)
- Light weight and slim structure
- The display quality is on top
- Built quality of WiFi chip is appreciated, provides high speed during WiFi
- The processor could have been more snappy
- It lags while using 3-4 apps simultaneously, multitasking is a dream
- Camera is average
- Battery back-up is poor (3 hours on WiFi & 4 hours on Watsapp or 2G data connection)
- Apps can’t be moved to the MicroSD card
- Can’t play Sticktennis, Temple run, Subway Surfer effectively
- Back Panel gets easily scratched (may opt Black color rather white)
- Audio Clarity is poor
- Some users complained that the phone is going to switch off mode surprisingly, may be an exceptional case
- The dual Active feature is not working
We will not recommend this phone to any of our readers rather you can go for Indian vendors otherwise Lumia 520 is best under this price range.