Nokia Lumia 520 was unveiled on Mobile World Congress happened few weeks back.Now the
Nokia Lumia 520 has 4.0-inch WVGA IPS display and 512 MB RAM. It is powered with 1 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor and Windows Phone 8 Operating system.The handset features 5MP HD camera with Auto focus and 8GB in-built memory, which can be expandable to 64GB via MicroSD card.
Nokia Lumia 520 Specifications
- Light weight design (124g)
- 5MP shooter with HD video Recording (720p),no front facing camera
- 4-inch IPS WVGA LCD display
- 1 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor
- Windows 8 Operating System
- 512MB RAM, 8GB internal memory, 64GB expandable via MicoSD
- Connectivity: WLAN IEEE 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, Integrated A-GPS, 3.5 mm audio connector, USB 2.0, HSPA+
- 1430mAh Battery
Nokia Lumia 520 is available in Cyan, White,Black,Yellow and Red. You can expect the price range between 10,000 and 12,000.
[ Update: Lumia 520 launched in India and it would go on sale from April onwards. No information regarding price, expecting the price around Rs 10,000/-]