India based Karbonn Mobiles has released Titanium S5 smartphone, adding a 5 inch multi-touch capacitive display and 1.2 GHz Quad-core Processor.It is powered with Android v4.1 OS (Jelly Bean) and 1GB RAM.
Karbonn had unveiled Titanium S1 in January with 4.5 inch qHD screen, but the smaller screen size forced them to announce Titanium S5.This adds the increasing demand of Karbonn mobiles in Indian market.
Karbonn Titanium S5 Specification
- Dual-SIM with Dual Stand By
- 5.0-inch multi-touch capacitive(540×960) qHD display
- 1.2GHz quad-core processor
- Android v4.1 OS (Jelly Bean)
- 1 GB RAM, 4GB internal storage (expandable up to 32 GB)
- 8MP AF camera (LED Flash), 2MP Front facing camera
- Connectivity: 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth with A2DP and GPS, 3.5mm audio jack
- 2000 mAh battery
Karbonn Titanium S5 is available for purchase on Snapdeal at a price of Rs.11,990.